Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I apply for a refund Refund?

I sent the money for a month's rent, administration fee and half of the deposit to an agent in Bradford. I was not meant to move into the property until April 11th. Now I am no longer moving to Bradford as my job offer fell through. Can I apply for a full refund?

Asked on Apr 2 2012, Renting in Bradford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • You can try but normally the deposit is non-refundable, however, if they are an ethical company they will consider this, it's worth a try! Give them a call and speak to the Manager!

    Answered on Apr 3 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bradford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting