Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find a 3 bedroom house in Leeds that takes dhss and pets?

I have a daughter and a step son, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent asap as I'm in a private landlords house now and it's damp and the walls need re doing as there falling to bits and my landlord is not willing to pay for it. My daughter is 2 years old and my step son is 7, I also have 2 dogs but there really friendly, so please help me thank you so much

Asked on Nov 26 2009, Renting in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting