Skip to main content Skip to footer

We are two couples wanting to rent a 3/4 bedroom house; any suggestions? Does landlord need to apply for a HMO and what other options do we have?

Asked on Sep 5 2012, Renting in Leeds | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You could always try your local benefits office who might be able to offer help.

    Answered on Sep 5 2012, Report content
  • None of us are on benefits tho, will they still be able to help?

    Answered on Sep 5 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting