Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Selling house and renting

When we sell our house we would need to move to a rental property as soon as possible, however we won't be able to pay a deposit and the first month's rent until the sale goes through. After that, we would be able to pay rent in advance. Can anyone advise please?

Asked on Mar 14 2016, Renting in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Most landlords will require the security deposit and first month's rent as cleared funds before you move in. Maybe it would be a good idea to find a property privately rather than using an agent as speaking to a landlord direct and building their trust could be key.

    Answered on Mar 15 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting