Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who should I contact to rent a house near the University?

Leaving in France until end of february. Me and my friend will both work at the University. We are looking for a 2 beds house nearby with a garden and whose owner allows pets. As we are in France, I was wondering if there was any burley or hyde park specialized estate?

Asked on Nov 25 2017, Renting in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello - hopefully someone local will be in touch with you. I would imagine that you would not be looking for student accommodation - but have you tried contacting the Students Union? They may have suggestions of where people who work at the University usually live. Best of luck

    Answered on Nov 28 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting