Skip to main content Skip to footer

Advertising on Zoopla

How would one go about putting an advert onto Zoopla to rent out my property?

Asked on May 23 2012, Renting in Whitley Bay | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to advertise through a rental agent who uses Zoopla.

    Answered on May 24 2012, Report content
  • Zoopla are a portal that agents pay a fee to use. Heaton Property have recently started using the service that Zoopla provide and it seems to be good, but not to be used exclusively. If you are looking to market your property please get in touch.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 5 2012, Report content
  • Hi, Zoopla is a portal only open to estate agents to advertise on and they currently don't facilitate private listings. In order to get your property advertised on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who advertises on Zoopla.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Whitley Bay questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting