Skip to main content Skip to footer

Which landlords accept dss for the rent in the St Helens Borough?

I have a deposit and a few months rent but may be unable to get back into work quickly enough before it runs out and will need landlords that accept dss to pay the rent which is covered for rent up to 400 pcm.

Asked on Jul 30 2009, Renting in Widnes | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Widnes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting