Skip to main content Skip to footer

Property to rent in Wigan/Hindley.

I'm looking to rent a property in the Wigan/Hindley area that will accept DHSS. Could you please give me a list? Thank you.

Asked on Oct 6 2010, Renting in Wigan | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Wigan Council have a list of DSS landlords. If you agree to your LHA (new name for HB) being paid directly to the landlord, you will have no trouble getting a tenancy. Wigan will do this if you agree to it. Wigan are very good at keeping landlords and tenants both happy.

    Answered on Oct 15 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Wigan questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting