Skip to main content Skip to footer

Houses covererd by DSS

Hi my daughter is looking for a property in the Thurnbylodge/Netherhall area urgently for herself and 3 children. She is on benefits and I want to know if there is anyone who is willing to rent a property to her. She is very house proud and would keep the place to a very high standard, thanks for your help.

Asked on Jan 26 2010, Renting in Wigston | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Wigston questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting