Skip to main content Skip to footer

Hi. I am looking for the landlord of 213a Hoylake Road, Moreton, Wirral.

It seems to be an empty flat since the last tenant moved out. A friend of a friend lived there some years back and I would be interested to know if it's up for rent again. I haven't been able to find it anywhere online. Anyone any ideas? Thanks xx

Asked on Nov 19 2009, Renting in Wirral | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Go to Land Reg, pay £2 and get the deed details!

    Answered on Nov 20 2009, Report content
  • The land registry will have details of the landlord of this property. The price is now £4. You could ask your friend who they rented it from, if it was an agent, they should of kept the records for 6 years. If you say you want to rent it, any decent agent would find the file and get back in touch saying they have a tenant who is interested in the property. Hope this helps

    Answered on Jan 21 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Wirral questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting