Skip to main content Skip to footer

How much council tax will I pay on a 2 bedroom house if renting it?

How much council tax will I pay on a 2 bedroom house if renting it?

Asked on Mar 22 2010, Renting in Yateley | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Tenants pay council tax as if the owner. You can find out the amount you will pay on the local council's web site or perhaps quicker to ring them, their are discounts for single occupancy.

    Answered on Mar 23 2010, Report content
  • It is subject to the area you live in and the Tax Band you are under. You can look on your local Councils website to find out which Band your property falls within and the amount you will have to pay. Alternatively give them a call as in some instances there may be exemptions depending on your circumstances you also may qualify for a 25% discount if your a single occupier, they are always happy to answer any questions

    Answered on Mar 24 2010, Report content
  • Hello, It all depends on where you are going to be, the best way to check is either contact your local council via their website or phone and they will be able to give you a specific price

    Answered on Mar 25 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Yateley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting