Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting without references

I currently live overseas but am a British citizen and am returning to the UK. I want to keep my house overseas as a holiday home and rent in the UK. I have a very good pension but no previous rental experience. Will I be able to rent without references?

Asked on Jul 18 2018, Renting in Yorkshire and The Humber | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello James - you should be fine as long as your credit file is healthy. Best of luck

    Answered on Jul 19 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Yorkshire and The Humber questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting