Skip to main content Skip to footer

What council tax band is it?

Asked on Mar 29 2011, Safety & Crime in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Using the website I have linked at the bottom of my answer will tell you the details of council tax banding for any property that you may be interested in.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 29 2011, Report content
  • Council tax is rated by Voa agency they will determine the band of the property usually from BAND A to BAND H. they work out the band by the value of property, higher the property valuation higher the Council Tax Band. If you want t find out the Council tax band visit and this will tell you the band of your property then you need to find out your local authority banding structure you can search via google council tax band or your local borough. Good luck

    Answered on Apr 1 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Safety & Crime in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Safety & Crime