Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who lives at Flat 19, Lapwing Tower?

Asked on Aug 9 2011, Safety & Crime in London | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would do a land registry search or perhaps just knock on the door.

    Answered on Aug 10 2011, Report content
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office or website. Alternatively you could knock on the door and ask! I’ve posted the link below - they cost £4

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Aug 10 2011, Report content
  • Land Reg tells you who owns it. Electoral register or tells you who lives there.

    Answered on Aug 18 2011, Report content
  • I would suggest looking and also where you can find the crimes that took place in that area!

    Answered on Mar 21 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Safety & Crime in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Safety & Crime