Skip to main content Skip to footer

What noise controls are in place for large local authority buildings?

I am a first time buyer looking at a property in Gosling Way and my main concern is noise. What controls are in place to restrict noise especially after 11p.m. at night?

Asked on Feb 22 2013, Safety & Crime in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Safety & Crime in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Safety & Crime