Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Curious curious curious curious curious

My neighbour has rented his/her property out to private tenants,and they are being a problem however now I need to know how to get hold of the landlord of the property,as indeed the renters are being a right nuisance with no consideration for other neighbours.Also not caring about complaints from the local authorities as well. I am really hoping to get somewhere by being able to speak with the person who owns this property as it is not homeowners fault for not knowing what is taking place and how it's effecting other neighbours in the building. Thanks very much!........................................!

Asked on Apr 3 2014, Safety & Crime in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The land registry keeps all information on land ownership. You will be able to get a name but may not have contact details. Also there is a charge of £3. The site is here:

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 3 2014, Report content
  • Knock and politely complain. If you are not comfortable with this, leave a polite non-threathening note. It can even be anonymous! Call your constabulary on 112 to make your own complaint. If they ignore complaints continuously, it sounds like you are describing an apartment building, is there a building manager on site?

    Answered on Apr 17 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Safety & Crime in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Safety & Crime