Skip to main content Skip to footer

Has the property for sale at Monford Bridge ever been flooded?

The cottage in question is on the market for 325K

Asked on Dec 26 2014, Safety & Crime in Shrewsbury | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hey Mike, Now a good way to find out what sort of risk there might be is to look at the environment agency website and on there you’ll find a basic map of the area you’re looking to buy in and be able to find out what the level of risk is. When your solicitor actually goes ahead to buy the property and look at the documents for you. They’ll also take up a detailed environmental search which will show lots of things including the risk of flood and your solicitor will be in the best position to advise you as to quite how serious that risk is. Hope that helps. Regards, Jonathan :)

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Jan 7 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Safety & Crime in Shrewsbury questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Safety & Crime