Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I have a large property near Llandeilo to sell that needs to be advertised fairly widely, who do you suggest I put it with?

Because it's a very large property it's quite highly priced for the area and therefore needs to be advertised to a wider audience.

Asked on Sep 4 2012, Selling in Ammanford | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • An Estate Agent that would market nationally to gain a successful purchaser for your property. There are some free web listing sites that do this.

    Answered on Sep 4 2012, Report content
  • An online agent will only take a small fee and most advertise on Zoopla as well as many other property sites.

    Answered on Sep 5 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Ammanford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling