Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer


If I decide that I like a property/ies do I still have to pay a surveyor to get individual surveys done even though the properties have Home Owner Reports? Also I will be a first time buyer with a mortgage hopefully putting down the full money on sale of my own home as a deposit. Who is best to go to for mortgages, I bank with the BOS. I am hoping I will qualify for Government help scheme in Scotland. I also am not sure whether to rent my home out, get a full mortgage for the new property & pay my mortgage with the rent. Is this doable? I intend to try sell my property on my own to cut down costs & just use a solicitor to do paperwork etc What online sites can I advertise on free & has anyone any advice on selling your home privately please?

Asked on Apr 12 2014, Selling in Annan | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Annan questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling