Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Part exchanging my home.

I would like to part exchange my home for a new build but have no deposit. How do you go about it?

Asked on Jun 10 2012, Selling in Bedlington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • I am assuming you mean that you have no deposit for a mortgage on the purchase of the new home, development company's have lots of different schemes available to aid your purchase, see what they offer you for your home first and explain your situation. Their is good chance that they can help with situation by releasing equity in yours etc , especially if the site is not selling like hot cakes. Good Luck

    Answered on Jul 16 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Bedlington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling