Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do both partners sign the completion forms?

My friend has separated from his wife and they have sold the house, the wife has seen to everything does my friend have to go and sign the forms when the house is completed? The money has to be halved, can he tell the solicitors to pay in half the money into his account and half into hers?

Asked on Apr 22 2010, Selling in Bournemouth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Your friend will need to sign contracts with the solicitor for the sale of the property and be in agreement to any completion dates. Both parties will need to be in agreement to were the proceeds of the sale are sent of and how they are split.

    Answered on Apr 23 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Bournemouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling