Skip to main content Skip to footer

I would like to know of a lawyer who has acted on behalf of a buyer/seller at Kenmare Mews

Asked on Jul 15 2009, Selling in Cardiff | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • The quickest way to find out this would be to telephone the local estate agents and ask them who has acted on the last few sales.

    Answered on Apr 15 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Cardiff questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling