Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can you part ex a property where mortgage parties are changing

Current property owned with an ex (from years ago), and my current partner and I are interested in part ex-ing the property for a new build. Does anyone know if this is possible where mortgage party names are changing?

Asked on Jan 27 2014, Selling in Cheltenham | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Cheltenham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling