Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do I sell an old property which needs much work?

How to market a property in a bad state of repair?

Asked on Jan 5 2012, Selling in Warrington | Report content

Answers (5)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Personally I'd approach a fast sale company or perhaps an auction house who specialise in providing these sorts of buyers, looking for distressed property.

    Answered on Jan 6 2012, Report content
  • Approach either a property auction house, or a good local estate agent, who most likely will have developers on their books looking for a project. The fact you say the property is in a bad state of repair, does not mean it is hard to sell, as long as the price reflects the condition.

    Answered on Jan 7 2012, Report content
  • Sell it using a "fix me up and I'm yours" strategy. You'll be able to sell it quickly and it's likely you'll get a good price for it as well. For this to work you will need to be content to wait a while to get all of your money for the property. Alternatively go to a quick sale company

    Answered on Jan 22 2012, Report content
  • I am looking for a similar property in Warrington. What is it you have?

    Answered on Jan 29 2012, Report content
  • If you want to contact me please drop me an email

    Answered on Jan 29 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Warrington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling