Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do you need an EPC when you sell a holiday chalet

We are selling our holday chalet, which is on a site that is open from end of march to october. The buyers are asking for an EPC, but the estate agent said we dont need one. The solicitor has said that he is unsure, as he cannot find the relevant documentation. Can anyone help please. The chalet is being sold for £15000.

Asked on Mar 2 2010, Selling in Great Yarmouth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • To my knowledge, NO you dont need an EPC as long as the floor space is less then 50m2. But check it out, as you can get fined if wrong! have a look at for the legislation.

    Answered on Mar 17 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Great Yarmouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling