Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Charge against property

I am in dispute with a neighbour over the party wall act. This dispute may result in him taking me to court on a no win no fee basis. My question is if l sell my house now, will the new owners be liable if court proceedings go ahead and they find in my neighbours favour, or will the charges be my responsibility, I look forward to your response, Regards Mark

Asked on Nov 2 2015, Selling in Hampshire | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Hampshire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling