Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I have a few years remaining on my leasehold flat.

I am looking for someone to help me extend the lease so that I can sell the flat.

Asked on Nov 26 2015, Selling in Hayes | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • See, the Leasehold Advisory Service website for reliable information.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Nov 27 2015, Report content
  • Hello I just renewed my lease a few months back. What I did was get in touch with the managing agents who in turn contacted the freeholder and then they came back with a price. I was fortunate that the freeholder extended by another 900 years for a very small sum, as my current lease still had 94 years left to run. Hope the above helps. Robert

    Answered on Dec 14 2015, Report content
  • I did ask the managing agent, but all they gave me was an address... I have sent a registered letter to them... P.S. I live in Sydney, Australia. Thank you for your answers :)

    Answered on Dec 15 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Hayes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling