Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

My house is for sale, how can I show such on your website?

My estate agent uses one of your competitor's sites.

Asked on May 23 2010, Selling in Hebden Bridge | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will have to check which on line property portals your estate agent uses, If they don't use Zoopla you can't put on it on yourself you will have to take your property to an agent that does as your agent may not change from the one they are using due to cost.

    Answered on May 25 2010, Report content
  • You will have to be with an Estate agent who uses Zoopla as one of there portals like Countrywide.

    Answered on Jun 1 2010, Report content
  • You need to use an estate agent that advertises on all of the property portals

    Answered on Mar 2 2011, Report content
  • Unfortunately there is no facility for private listings. If you would like to advertise your property on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who is registered on Zoopla and instruct them to sell / let your property. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Hebden Bridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling