Skip to main content Skip to footer

About my property, how to do past exchange or where I can look at?

I live in Scotland now but would like move down to Lincoln but I can't seem to sell my house in Scotland yet so can I have part exchange property in Lincoln, if yes where can I look at or know what I can do to move to Linclon without waiting to sell the house I live in now? If i can part exchange I need to know how and what to do ??

Asked on Jan 12 2010, Selling in Johnstone | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Hello, your estate agent should be able to advertise on the portals your desire to part exchange. For example, our agency would contact agencies in the area you wish to relocate to and get them to do a match with any of their clients.

    Answered on Oct 30 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Johnstone questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling