Skip to main content Skip to footer

Hi, my parents would like to downsize with cash adjustment in Blackpool area. Is it possible?

Parents downsizing in Blackpool, require selling their 3 bed garden terrace or house swap for 1 or 2 bed flat in Blackpool with cash adjustment to suit them so it gives them a small pension. Is this possible and do any Estate agents have property swap details that you know of? We are prepared to take on an easy ongoing project if need be. Thanks Woody..

Asked on Nov 11 2009, Selling in Blackpool | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • It could be a good idea to contact agents in your area and let them know you are looking for part exchange. They will have clients in their books who will be wanting to part exchange and you might get lucky. Also look at properties on ebay and loot etc .. as many people advertise privately and are looking to part exchange. Best of luck.

    Answered on Aug 20 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Blackpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling