Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is the 157 Housing Act of 1975 please?

This applies to a property in Kilve, Somerset.

Asked on Jan 23 2013, Selling in Langport | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Langport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling