Skip to main content Skip to footer

As part owner of a property, do I need to also sign for the property to be sold, even if I'm against the sale of the property?

From the 4 of us that are part owners of the property (house) mortgage, I'm the only one that, because of circumstances don't really want the house to sell yet. This matter is because of one of them is in problems with an agency, (it's not crime related)

Asked on Aug 3 2010, Selling in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Unless there is a court order for the sale of the property, then you need to be in agreement and sign the contract.

    Answered on Aug 13 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling