Skip to main content Skip to footer

Which agents specialise in overseas sales?

I own an apartment in Athens, Greece and a plot of land in a summer resort in Greece, which I am interested in selling. Could you please advise which of the agents you have in your list are specializing in overseas sales? Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Calliope.

Asked on Nov 20 2012, Selling in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You could contact Zoopla directly by clicking on the 'Contact us' tab at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, search in 'Overseas' for agents marketing properties in Greece.

    Answered on Nov 21 2012, Report content
  • You should also consider promoting on overseas property portals such as Rightmove Overseas, Property-Abroad and

    Answered on Jan 12 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling