Skip to main content Skip to footer

Selling property abroad.

How do I get in contact with an agent for an overseas property?

Asked on Jul 25 2013, Selling in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Why not use Zoopla's Overseas section: You can look up the area where you are trying to sell and find a property similar to your own and from within that property listing, click "Contact Agent". Then ask them for a valuation. You could try several different agents to find the one that best suits you. Hope that helps.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 27 2013, Report content
  • People can email me,, I always check my mail.

    Answered on Mar 7 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling