Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sales Transaction Living in the US

I need to know how to get the sale paperwork done witho having to go to Switzerland. Can the documents be signed and notarized in the US.

Asked on Oct 17 2013, Selling in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling