Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Flat for sale two bedrooms

Two flats are for sale in a Victorian property. Two separate sellers. Can we both use the same estate agent?

Asked on Apr 8 2016, Selling in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You can if you want. Would it be better to use another agent?

    Answered on Apr 12 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling