Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I want to know the age of my building in which I live in

It's a Victorian terrace in postcode NE2.

Asked on Mar 8 2016, Selling in Newcastle upon Tyne | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello, You can usually find this on the Title Register. Failing that your local library, planning department at your local council or an independent surveyor should also able to help. Thanks, Ruban

    Answered on Aug 15 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Newcastle upon Tyne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling