Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who has my EPC bought house in May 2007, does anyone keep copy?

Asked on Apr 30 2015, Selling in Northampton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Look on Google or site You can search by your address. If you have changed heating system, roofs, insulation, it would be wise to have a new 1 around £60 to sell a property

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on May 10 2015, Report content
  • Hey Simon, You’ll need to find an accredited assessor if you’re selling or renting out your home. They’ll assess your property and produce the certificate. In England, Wales and Northern Island you can use to find an energy assessor. In Scotland you can use the EPC Assessor search or this list provided by the Scottish Government. The person selling the house, the landlord or the letting agent must show you the EPC if you’re buying or renting. Hope that helps. :-)

    Answered on May 11 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Northampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling