Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Equitable charge in property

Hi there. I have a small charge of £900 on my property but cannot find the claimant. I applied to local county court and was told to call the claimants solicitors. This charge was placed in 2010 and it is now holding up exchange and completion on my house sale. Claimants solicitor says they passed it on to a credit agency but won’t tell me who that was. There must be a way around this. Please can you help before I lose my marbles trying to solve it myself! Many thanks

Asked on Nov 10 2017, Selling in Northamptonshire | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Julia - this is very odd. I would suggest looking for another solicitor as a reputable one should be able to find the information you need. If you have no luck, feel free to post again on here.

    Answered on Nov 16 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Northamptonshire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling