Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I advertise my house on the net?

Asked on Dec 5 2010, Selling in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you want to advertise privately there are many websites. I have added just one. If you search Google, you will find many websites. You cannot advertise on Zoopla without an agent, although you can add a 'TemptMe' price on your own house free of charge here.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Dec 6 2010, Report content
  • There are a number of private websites you can use but unfortunately zoopla is not one, however (yes I am biased) but if you instruct a GOOD agent then they will market you property to the widest possible market which will ultimately achieve you the best price. A good agent will get a premium price for your property and effectively pay for themselves.

    Answered on Dec 9 2010, Report content
  • The cheapest and most effective way to advertise your property on the internet is to employ an online estate agent. You get the best of both worlds, you are able to list your property on websites such as Zoopla, Rightmove etc... and the fees start from just £399+VAT!

    Answered on Mar 1 2011, Report content
  • Hi, If you are looking to advertise your property on the major property portal such as Zoopla along with property portals such as, we would suggest that you speak to a local estate agent and instruct them to sell / rent your property for you. They will be able to provide you with information in regards to the local property market and advise on the best options for you in regards to selling. There are alternatives available however we would strongly recommend a local estate agent. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Nov 11 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling