Skip to main content Skip to footer

My neighbour would like to buy a piece of my land to extend garden. How do I value it?

Land in question is a piece of concrete yard.

Asked on May 30 2011, Selling in Pontypridd | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Get an independent surveyor out or a local estate agent.

    Answered on May 31 2011, Report content
  • I agree with the last comment

    Answered on Jun 7 2011, Report content
  • Ask an estate agent to value it. Then consider the value to your potential purchaser and ask them to make an offer, before you give them an indication of the price you are looking for. This ensures that you know the market value so you don't get too little and also that you do not lose out if they are willing to paymore.

    Answered on Jul 8 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Pontypridd questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling