Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where are the best estate agents to sell our house as a holiday home, one that advertises up country?

Asked on May 26 2011, Selling in Port Isaac | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would reccomend a company call Get An Offer. Google them.

    Answered on May 27 2011, Report content
  • Hello, around 90% of all buyers use the internet to find a suitable property and as such all agents on the internet advertise everywhere. Newspaper advertising is now less and less important. Selling a holiday home is no different to selling a residential property. If there are planning restrictions on the property (such as 'property must be used as a holiday home and not as main residence) then I would strongly advise you ensure your chosen agent makes it crystal clear that this is a restriction any buyer should be aware of. I don't know if you have already chosen an agent for your property, but we are substantially cheaper tham tradtional High St agents. Good luck.

    Answered on Jun 12 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Port Isaac questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling