Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I advertise my house on Zuppla

Asked on Jan 25 2012, Selling in Reading | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to search for an estate agent who advertises on Zoopla, click on 'Find agents' at the top of the screen.

    Answered on Jan 25 2012, Report content
  • Hi Zoopla take their advertising from subscribed estate agents, so in order to advertise on Zoopla, you must first instruct an estate agent who pays to advertise their properties on Zoopla. Davis Tate is one such estate agent, selling from 14 locations around the Reading area. So wherever you live, the chances are there is a Davis Tate office near you.

    Answered on Apr 2 2012, Report content
  • Hi, Zoopla is a property portal only available for estate agents to advertise on and does not currently allow private listings. We would suggest if you are looking to advertise your home on Zoopla that you contact a local estate agents who advertises on here to help sell / let your property. You can use the 'find agents' tab at the top of the page to search for registered agents.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Reading questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling