Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I sell a private house through Zoopla

Asked on Jun 29 2013, Selling in Reading | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Unfortunately not unless you are an agent. Only registered agents can market properties through portals such as right move and zoopla.

    Answered on Jul 2 2013, Report content
  • The cheapest way to get your property onto Zoopla is to use an "online estate agent". They charge a fixed fee of around £400 (compared to 1-2%+VAT with traditional estate agents).

    Answered on Jul 20 2013, Report content
  • Hi, Unfortunately you will not be able to advertise your property on Zoopla due to the portal only being open for estate agents to advertise on. If you would like to advertise on Zoopla you will need to instruct an agent who advertises on here to let your property for you. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab at the top of this page. We hope this helps and best of luck with the sale of your property.

    Answered on Jan 6 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Reading questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling