Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do you get your house on Right move and Zoopla

I want to sell my house but im not happy about giving estate agents the outlandish commissions. How do I get the house on right move and Zoopla. Can an online agents do it and who are they? Many thanks

Asked on Sep 24 2013, Selling in Renfrew | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, Property portals such as Zoopla & Rightmove are designated for use by estate agents and therefore currently don't allow private listings. We would advise you contact a local estate agent who advertises on the portals and instruct them to sell your home, alongside exposure on Zoopla & Rightmove they will also no doubt have other marketing tools you can tap into such as their own website, local press etc We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content
  • The only way to advertise you property in rightmove and Zoopla is to employ a registered agent that subscribes to both websites. The cheapest way to do this is by using an online estate agent where fees start from just £195+VAT

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Renfrew questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling