Skip to main content Skip to footer

My son wants to buy our house, would he still have to find a deposit to obtain a mortgage for the property if he already lives here with us?

Asked on Jun 3 2010, Selling in Skelmersdale | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • I would seek the advice of a financial advisor and solicitor on this matter. It can be done but has to be done in the right order and depends on things like do you already have a Mortgage on the property and can you make the house an Inheritance Gift etc.

    Answered on Jun 9 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Skelmersdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling