Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sell & rent back schemes

If I sold my home on a sell & rent back scheme, would my son & his partner be able to take it on instead? As I want to move to a residential caravan home with the equity I get from the sale & my son is looking to private rent a house?

Asked on Oct 27 2010, Selling in Skelmersdale | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Skelmersdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling