Skip to main content Skip to footer

How does a shared mortgage work?

My son wants to buy into my property but I already have an outstanding mortgage on it how would I go about this so we both have a shared ownership on it?

Asked on Apr 15 2011, Selling in Skelmersdale | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You would have to put your son on the mortgage and on the deeds of the property, this should be done by a solicitor.

    Answered on Apr 18 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Skelmersdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling