Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Estate Agents Contracts Fees

Have a sole agency agreement at the moment. House is owned jointly. Should we both of had to sign the agreement. If yes can i as the person who did not sign can go to another estate agent?

Asked on Sep 9 2016, Selling in Slough | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • This should have been explained once you originally signed up. I would speak directly to the estate agent but as far as I'm aware they would only require one signature. This may vary though between estate agents. Some estate agents may even allow you to switch to a joint agreement if you decided to cancel due to this.

    Answered on Sep 20 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Slough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling