Skip to main content Skip to footer

Unique property to market on the internet

I have a unique property for sale in Troon, Ayrshire, and was looking to market it over the internet, I was wondering the best way to go about it? I have made up a portfolio of photographs throughout the seasons as it has outstanding panoramic views. I'm looking for anyone that may be able to assist me with this, Thank-you

Asked on Jan 3 2010, Selling in Troon | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Unique property can sometimes mean specialist help is required! Your local agent will no doubt have a good idea of the buyers out there looking for something different. Buyers may feel more comfortable with an agent selling something a bit different as they can often be reassured by the professional opinion. The agent should be able to use your photos so your work will not be wasted, but may be able to get you on all of the major property portals and newspapers! If you need a HIP dont be tempted to try and sell it without one, you could be fined....Good luck with the sale!

    Answered on Jan 7 2010, Report content
  • We cover mainly KA9 postcodes, Prestwick, however, please contact me at HOPPERS Estate Agents as we are starting to cover the Troon KA10 postcode area this year. We have 70% of the Prestwick market well serviced and have had requests to cover Troon recently. Your "unique property" should be shown to its best advantage with a "Virtual Tour" as well as recent pictures of the seasons, which we do promote on all of the main websites including Zoopla, Rightmove, S1Homes, Globrix, FindaProperty etc. You could also try your local "Troons Going Out" monthly mag as we do very well from the "Prestwicks Going Out" monthly mag. If you have done most of the work preparing your property, we can help. You MUST have a "Home Report" before you market your property and I would be pleased to provide a FREE appraisal if you wish. Grahame Hopper MNAEA, director Hoppers Estate Agents

    Answered on Jan 7 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Troon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling